Arunraj Chandrasekaran is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Database Developer). He is working on SQL Server programming since SQL Server 7.0 who specializes in SQL Server Programming and Performance Tuning and has 10+ years of hands-on experience.
He holds a Master Degree in Computer Applications. He is also part of NJSQL User Group and Northern New Jersey .Net User Group.
- .Net 2.0
- ApexSQL Complete
- Business Intelligence Projects
- SQL Azure
- SQL Azure Admin
- SQL Azure Data Sync
- SQL Azure Development
- SQL Azure Management REST API
- SQL Azure Migration
- SQL Azure Reporting Services
- SQL Backup and FTP
- SQL Server
- SQL Server "Denali"
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Date Functions
- SQL Server Backup
- SQL Server Cloud Backup
- SQL Server Data Tools
- SQL Server Diagnostics
- SQL Server Encryption
- SQL Server Intellisense
- SQL Server Performance
- Visual Studio 2012
- Windows Azure
Top Posts & Pages
- How to identify what features has been installed in your SQL Server ?
- How to access SQL Azure from anywhere or How to disable SQL Azure Firewall ?
- PSSDiag / SQL Diag Manager–How to install, configure and collect performance data from SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 ?–Part 1
- DacImportExportCli : Import / Export Data from SQL Azure to SQL Server (vice versa)
- SQL Azure Database Manager–Project Houston
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Diagrams Questions Answered
- Encryption in SQL Server 2012–How to use EncryptByCert and DecryptByCert functions
- Encryption in SQL Server 2012–Creating Asymmetric Keys using Password and Strong Name Key file
- Encryption in SQL Server 2012–How to encrypt data using Asymmetric Key functions